Thursday, October 27, 2005

To feel...



Like a newborn. To miss the panoramic view of Montauk, to hear the sound of the ocean as we wake up, to remeber it in a small shell which doesn't have the right to generate any sound. To remeber all the hot sounds we generated from each other. To still taste him and the salty air by the ocean. To memorize the rain on our faces and the wind in our hair. Never to forget his warm hands and him breathing straight to my ear. To sleep beside him. To look for little lightnings in his green eyes, to hear him laugh, listen to him talk with his soothing voice.

That's what I want

Can I really miss a person so much, though we've only been apart for 12 hours? It's a whole day. Long, lonely day. Needed it. Now I regret I had it. Miss him, can't help it.

Let it be tomorrow already

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home